Tuesday, September 16, 2014

Welcome to My Garden!

Hi Ya'll! My name is Tessa Haynes and I'm on my way to becoming an Elementary Education Teacher. I'm in my Junior Year at Salem State University and I'm looking forward to graduating in what feels like forever! This blog is about my experiences with education and what I look forward to doing on my way to becoming a teacher. I want to express my views and learn about yours too! That is what being a teacher is all about. You are constantly learning and adapting. I want to make learning fun for my students and I want them to enjoy themselves and enjoy learning as much as I do. Education is all about the students, and we need to cater to their needs. Teachers don;t just deposit information into depositories. Teachers aide the students and encourage them to learn. That is the kind of teacher I want to be and I want my students to be the kind of learners who find even the smallest topics interesting. I want them to have an inherent curiosity and thirst for knowledge.


Education Dictionary- For anything you want to know about educational terms!

No comments:

Post a Comment